The P-Shot is an injection of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own blood into the penis. PRP stimulates cell production, repairing and rejuvenating the tissues and even creating new blood vessels. Increased blood flow to the penis improves sexual health and helps men achieve and maintain stronger, firmer erections.
What is a P-Shot?
The Priapus Shot helps men achieve and maintain stronger firmer erections.
The Priapus Shot was developed by Dr. Charles Runels, a physician based in Alabama, who also invented the Vampire Facelift and the O-Shot for women. His protocol also recommends daily use of a pump (more on that below) as well as aerobic exercise to improve outcomes.
Priapus the Greek god of virility
Learn More About The P-Shot From Dr. Mignonne Mary
Who Is A Candidate For The P-Shot?
The P-Shot is recommended for men who have compromised sexual function or reduced sensation due to various medical conditions, including prostate cancer, elevated blood sugar, or an enlarged prostate. Anyone desiring heightened sensitivity, increased girth and length, reduced curvature, and improved sexual performance are also good candidates for a P-Shot procedure.
- It improves blood flow to the penis for stronger, longer-lasting erections. This can boost self-esteem and lead to a more satisfying sex life.
- There is no downtime after the procedure and initial results can occur within two days of treatment. The best results are usually seen around 8 weeks after the procedure.
- It enhances the sensation of the penis and may also enhance the length and girth.
- Doctors say it can remodel and reduce the fibrous scar tissue caused by Peyronie’s disease, alleviating erection pain and reducing penile curvature.
- It is a drug-free alternative to many leading erectile dysfunction treatments (medications like Viagra or Cialis) and it can reportedly enhance the effects of Trimix.
- There is little to no risk of allergic reactions because it is derived from your own blood.
- The Priapus Shot is not FDA approved. (The PRP collection device is FDA approved.)
- Some providers who offer the P-Shot are not trained in the official protocol. During your consultation, ask if your provider is part of the Priapus Shot Provider Network or if they subscribe to that standard of care. The Remedy Room is trained in the official protocol.
- Though a local anesthetic cream is applied to the injection site, there may be some very mild pressure or discomfort.
- The P-Shot is not covered by health insurance.
- Because it is an injection, there is potential for bruising or swelling following the procedure or after the use of the pump.
- The skin of the penis may become darker over time.
Interested In Learning More?
Contact us by clicking the “Sign Up Now” button and one of our team members will reach out to you!
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- An initial intake is performed.
- Numbing cream is applied to the penis and stays on for about 30 minutes.
- Your blood is drawn and placed it in a centrifuge for a few minutes to separate the components of your blood and isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- PRP is extracted from the test tube fluid and put into separate syringes for injection.
- PRP is injected into the penile shaft and head of the penis. This is completed in only a few minutes with 5 separate injections.
- A penis pump should be picked up prior to the procedure and after payment is received and appointment is scheduled. The pump should be used before receiving the shot and also brought to your appointment to be used immediately after. The penis pump should be used daily for 10 minutes over a four week period, post injection. Using the pump too often or too long can damage the elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less firm erections. Be sure to follow the directions carefully prescribed by the provider.
And you’re done! The P-Shot is an outpatient procedure. You will be out of our clinic in an hour or less!
The Cost of the P-Shot is $2,300 and includes initial visit, eval, injection and electric penis pump. Once the appointment is made and payment is taken, the pump is to be picked up and used prior to the procedure for 1 day to 1 week. 1 week is preferable for optimal results.
Procedure time is 30-45 minutes for the initial injection.
Follow up injections take 30 minutes or less.
Most men say it’s painless. You may feel slight pressure. At The Remedy Room, we use the best numbing cream preferred by Dr. Charles Runels and hundreds of other P-Shot performing doctors.
Minimal to none.
Minimal to none.
Booster injections can be given 8 weeks apart up to 5 in a year for maximum effect if needed.
INTERESTED IN THE P-SHOT ® ?
Email us using the form below and one of our team members will reach out to your patient within two business days.