- Vitamin C Intervention for Critical COVID-19: A Pragmatic Review of the Current Level of Evidence
- Intravenous Vitamin C and an Orthomolecular Protocol as Therapy for COVID19: A Case Report
- Intravenous Vitamin C and Infectious Mononucleosis: A Case Report
- High Dose Vitamin C and Influenza: A Case Report
- High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment for Zika Fever
- High Dose Intraveneous Vitamin C and Chikungunya Fever: A Case Report
- Vitamin C and Immune Function
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin C: intravenous use by complementary and alternative medicine practitioners and adverse effects.
- Pharmacokinetics of vitamin C: insights into the oral and intravenous administration of ascorbate.
- Liposomal-encapsulated ascorbic A influence on vitamin C bioavailability and capacity to protect against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury
- Research reveals the importance of nutrition for fathers-to-be
- Effect of High Dose Vitamin C on Epstein-Barr Viral Infection
- Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19
- Vitamin C Is an Essential Factor on the Anti-viral Immune Responses
- High doses of vitamin C during pregnancy may keep babies from memory issues later in life
- Vitamin C selectively kills KRAS and BRAF mutant colorectal cancer cells by targeting GAPDH
- High-Dose Vitamin C Tends to Kill Colorectal Cancer with High
- High-Dose Vitamin C for Cancer Therapy
- Evidence Base For High Dose Vitamin C in The Treatment of Cancer
- Vitamin C and Cancer Prevention
- Intravenously administered vitamin C as cancer therapy: three cases
- High-dose intravenous vitamin C combined with cytotoxic chemotherapy in patients with advanced cancer: a phase I-II clinical trial
- Dr. Lemmo; basic information on intravenous vitamin C and cancer
- Why high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells
- Vitamin C kills tumor cells with hard-to-treat mutation
- Vitamin C helps stage 3 diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Study summary: prostate cancer and vitamin C
- Intravenous vitamin C administration improves quality of life in breast cancer patients during chemo-/radiotherapy and aftercare: results of a retrospective, multicentre, epidemiological cohort study in Germany.
- Pharmacologic doses of ascorbate act as a prooxidant and decrease growth of aggressive tumor xenografts in mice.
- Therapeutic effect of intravenous high-dose vitamin C on implanted hepatoma in rats.
- Changes of terminal cancer patients’ health-related quality of life after high dose vitamin C administration.
- Treat cancer with Infusion vitamin C – Recent clinical success
- Vitamin C may kill Mesothelioma cancer cells
- High dose Infusion vitamin C kills cancer cells
- Injections of high-dose vitamin C shown to annihilate cancer
- Modulation of cytokines in cancer patients by intravenous ascorbate therapy
- Tumor cells have decreased ability to metabolize H2O2: implications for pharmacological ascorbate in cancer therapy
- Effect of high-dose intravenous vitamin C on inflammation in cancer patients
- Intravenous Vitamin C treatment available for bowel cancer patients
- High Doses of Vitamin C to Improve Cancer Treatment Passes Human Safety Trial
- How Can We Advance the Clinical Application of Intravenous Vitamin C Among Patients With Cancer?
- The Effect of High Dose Infusion Vitamin C on Plasma Antioxidant Capacity and Level of Oxidative Stress in Cancer Patients and Healthy Subjects
- Schedule Dependence in Cancer Therapy: Intravenous Vitamin C and the Systemic Saturation Hypothesis
- The Vitamin C: Vitamin K3 System – Enhancers and Inhibitors of the Anticancer Effect
- Pharmacologic Ascorbic Acid Concentrations Selectively Kill Cancer Cells: Action as a Pro-drug to Deliver Hydrogen Peroxide to Tissues
- Vitamin C in the body can be tracked by fluorescence
- Mechanisms of anti-cancer effects of ascorbate: Cytotoxic activity and epigenetic modulation
- Increasing the Effectiveness of Intravenous Vitamin C as an Anticancer Agent
- IMPACT OF INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C MEGADOSE ON THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF TERMINAL CANCER PATIENTS
- The Riordan Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) Protocol For Adjunctive Cancer Care: IVC As A Chemotherapeutic And Biological Response Modifying Agent
- 2018 Riordan IVC Symposium – The videos included in this playlist were filmed live at the 2018 Riordan IVC & Chronic Illness Symposium held October 4th – 6th in Wichita, Kansas.
- High-Dose Vitamin C (PDQ®)–Patient Version
Acute and Chronic Conditions
- High-dose intravenous vitamin C attenuates hyperinflammation in severe coronavirus disease 2019
- Vitamin C may affect lung infections
- Can vitamin C prevent a cold?
- Intravenous vitamin C protects against metabolic syndrome and activates Nrf2
- The vitamin C: vitamin K3 system – enhancers and inhibitors of the anticancer effect
- Effect of high-dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection.
- High-dose intravenous vitamin C treatment of a child with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Optic Pathway Glioma: a case report.
- Intravenous high-dose ascorbic acid reduces the expression of inflammatory markers in peripheral mononuclear cells of subjects with metabolic syndrome
- Intravenous vitamin C and the treatment of infections
- Intravenous infusion of ascorbic acid decreases serum histamine concentrations in patients with allergic and non-allergic diseases.
- Vitamin C for preventing atrial fibrillation in high-risk patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- The effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus-induced respiratory infections.
- Research Shows: Oral Vitamin C Can Protect Against the Common Cold
- Vitamin C May Affect Lung Infections
- Can Intravenous Vitamin C Stop a Deadly Infection?
- The Vitamin C: Vitamin K3 System – Enhancers and Inhibitors of the Anticancer Effect
- Vitamin C inhibits SARS coronavirus-2 main protease essential for viral 2 replication
- Mortality in septic patients treated with vitamin C: A Systematic Meta-analysis showing Vitamin C Reduces Short-Term Mortality In Sepsis Patients
- Vitamin D Deficiency is Widespread
- Vitamin General Information
- Randomized Trial of Vitamin D Supplementation to Prevent Seasonal Influenza A in Schoolchildren
- Low Vitamin D Levels Increase Risk of Relapse in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis
- High dose Vitamin D intake and quality of life in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
- Top 25 Vitamin D Publications in 2020
- What is NAD+ and why should you care?
- All-natural detox therapy… too good to be true?
- Vital molecule increases cellular energy and improves cognitive function
- Restoring cellular energy signals may treat mitochondrial diseases in humans
- A small clinical trial for nicotinamide mononucleotide in Japan
- Can NAD+ restore youth?
- A new—and reversible—cause of aging
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a metabolic regulator of transcription, longevity, and disease
- Understanding the role of mitochondria in aging and disease
- Study: Compound found in vegetables could have anti-aging effects
- Reversing aging: not as crazy as you think
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide metabolism as an attractive target for drug discovery
- New vitamin B3 pathway identified
- NAD+ and vitamin B3: from metabolism to therapies
- Therapeutic effects of oral NADH on the symptoms of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome
- To really enjoy superb wine – top-up with NAD
Addiction and Withdrawl
- The role of NAD/NADH in neurodegenerative diseases and addiction
- Intravenous administration of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide significantly reduces self report craving ratings associated with opiate and Diphosphopyridine Nucleotide in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of drug addiction
- Alternative treatment of problem drinkers with DPNTM – a brief overview
- Scientists find promising new approach to preventing progression of breast cancer
- Targeting of NAD metabolism in pancreatic cancer cells: potential novel therapy for pancreatic tumors.
- Nicotinamide enhances repair of arsenic and ultraviolet radiation-induced DNA damage in HaCaT keratinocytes and ex vivo human skin.
- NAD+ in Cancer Prevention and Treatment: Pros and Cons
- Sirtuins as therapeutic targets of ALS
- Niacin metabolism and Parkinson’s disease
- Mitochondrial metabolism modulation: a new therapeutic approach for Parkinson’s disease.
- Nicotinamide prevents NAD+ depletion and protects neurons against excitotoxicity and cerebral ischemia: NAD+ consumption by SIRT1 may endanger energetically compromised neurons.
- Meta-analysis of magnesium therapy for the acute management of rapid atrial fibrillation
- Oral Magnesium for Prevention of Frequent Migraine Headache in Children: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Magnesium and Vitamin B6 Reduces Central Nervous System Hyperexcitability in Children
- Magnesium Depletion and Chronic Disease
- Magnesium and PCOS
- Magnesium VitB6 Intake Reduces Central Nervous System Hyperexcitability in Children
- Magnesium decreases inflammatory cytokine production: a novel innate immunomodulatory mechanism.
- Facts and functions of magnesium and how to to avoid magnesium deficiency.
All research and information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources. Patients and consumers should review the information carefully with their professional healthcare provider. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians.