- Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic; Perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats
- Matches the sweetness of sugar; A healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary sugar
- Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets
- White sugar substitute for baking and cooking
- A mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners
Lakanto – Monk Fruit Sweetener
This sweetener is derived from the juice of monk fruit. The extract contains zero calories, zero carbohydrates, zero sodium, and a zero glycemic index! It’s a great sugar substitute for a ketogenic lifestyle or anyone wanting to cut back on their sugar intake. It measures 1 cup to 1 cup of sugar so you can easily use it for baking all your favorite keto dishes.