Butcher Box is a subscription service for fresh, high quality cuts of meat, fish, and poultry.
With various plans and subscription options available, this company is particularly popular among people seeking a convenient way to order premium meats in bulk or add more protein variety to their diet.
Butcher Box has several plans to choose from, including:
- Custom box: your choice of beef, chicken, pork, and wild-caught seafood
- Mixed box: assorted cuts of beef, chicken, and pork
- Beef and pork: assorted cuts of these two meats, such as ground beef, sirloin steaks, and tenderloin
- Beef and chicken: assorted cuts of these two meats, such as drumsticks, chicken breast, and strip steaks
- All beef: assorted cuts of beef, such as steak tips, chuck roast, and sirloin steaks
You choose from either the classic or big box. Custom orders are slightly larger.
For most plans, the classic box includes 8–11 pounds (3.6–5 kg) of meat, while the big box contains 16–22 pounds (7.3–10 kg). Custom orders boast either 9–14 pounds (4–6.4 kg) or 18–26 pounds (8.2–11.8 kg) in the classic and big boxes, respectively.
In addition to the meats included in your box, you can order add-ons for an extra fee, including packs of salmon, ground beef, and breakfast sausage.