PREGNENALONE ( Master Hormone )
Pregnenolone is the ultimate parent steroid compound. All steroid hormones in the body (including cortisone, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA and others) are produced from pregnenolone, which in turn is synthesized from cholesterol. Progesterone and DHEA are also parent steroids in the sense that they can give rise to a number of other steroid species, but only pregnenolone is the ultimate precursor of all other steroid hormones. Levels of endogenous (made in the body) pregnenolone decline with age, as do levels of DHEA. However, normal levels of pregnenolone at various ages for each gender in humans have not been as clearly established as with DHEA. The pathways from pregnenolone to the many other steroids and the interrelationships among these steroids is complex. While some benefits can be attributed to the relatively direct action of pregnenolone as a memory enhancer, for example many other benefits are a result of one or more of pregnenolone’s direct or indirect offspring. There seem to be many factors that determine how much of the pregnenolone in the body is: 1) used as pregnenolone; 2) converted to and used as DHEA; 3) converted to and used as progesterone; and 4) converted to either DHEA or progesterone and then converted into one or more other hormones (cortisol, testosterone, and the various forms of estrogen). One of those factors is gender. Other factors are more variable throughout life such as the many factors collectively referred to as lifestyle (diet, stress level, exercise habits), the presence of one or more diseases/health conditions, and stage of life (i.e. post menopausal).
DHEA is the most abundant hormone found in the bloodstream with production peaking around the age of 20-25 when production wanes. By the age of 80, people are thought to have only ten percent of the DHEA they had at 20. DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is produced by the adrenal glands, which sit atop the kidneys. It is the precursor to the estrogen and testosterone and cortisol pathway. Much like human growth hormone (HGH) and melatonin two other hormones now known to have anti-aging properties DHEA is produced in abundance during youth, peaking around the age of 20-25. Over stimulation of the adrenals from past abuse (dieting, stimulants, high stress levels, etc.) can exhaust the adrenal synthesis of DHEA. Research has shown that DHEA has many functions in the body pertaining to health and longevity. Among other things, it helps to generate the sex hormones estrogen and testosterone; increases the percentage of muscle mass; decreases the percentage of body fat; and stimulates bone deposition, thereby helping to prevent osteoporosis. As DHEA production declines with age, the structures and systems of the body appear to decline with it. This leaves the body vulnerable to various cancers, including cancer of the breast, prostate, and bladder; as well as to arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, nerve degeneration, and other age-related conditions.
· Supports the body in dealing with stress through providing adrenal support
· Mediates Immune Response / Anti-inflammatory properties
· Assists the Liver in detoxification processes
· Improves Energy almost immediately
· Promotes better blood circulation
· Improves Thyroid Tissue Conversion by reducing r-T3
· Improves Fat Burning (thermogenesis)
· Helps maintain healthy leg and back muscle function
· Accelerates muscle and nerve tissue repair
· Promotes energy, alertness. mental calmness, improved concentration and memory
· Free radical scavenger relieves allergies to foods pollens
· Helps liver produce choline which is important for brain and nerve function
· Promotes healthy stomach lining and acid production
· Helps prevent parasitic infestation by coating intestinal track, not allowing attachment by parasites
· Helps body mediate sensitivity to allergens, drugs, environmental chemicals, etc.
· Support the body’s ability to produce insulin and increases insulin sensitivity
· Important for carbohydrate metabolism
· Helps the body heal wounds faster and improves skin appearance
· Supports healthy endocrine & sex hormone production PREGNENALONE tends to convert in women to Estrogens and Testosterone in Men. The higher the body fat %, the greater the potential conversion to toxic estrogens. If one is more than 30 lbs. overweight, we suggest the use of Max Receptor Defense Formula alongside to prevent toxic levels of 17-ß-estradoil (aromatase enzyme converts fat into this carcinogenic and heart-disease causing form of estrogen). DHEA converts to Testosterone in both Men & Women and some into Cortisols and other Adrenal hormones. Our DHEA DOES NOT convert however because of the type used and how it is manufactured.
One bottle contains 2 fl oz.
Amount per serving:
USP DHEA 27.2 mg
USP Pregnenalone 4.8 mg
Vitamin D3 600IU
Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, ethanol, water, natural flavoring, stevia.
SUBLINGUAL DELIVERY IS FAST ACTING & BYPASSES DIGESTION AND IS MUCH SAFER THAN PILLS. IT INDUCES NO LIVER STRESS
Directions: Shake well before each use. Take 9- 1ml in the morning and afternoon as recommended by your healthcare professional. Hold under tongue for 2 minutes before swallowing.
BECAUSE OF THE DIRECT ABSORPTION THROUGH THE MOUTH, EFFECTIVE DOSES ARE MUCH LOWER AND LESS DANGEROUS THAN HIGHER PILL-FORM HORMONES. YOU ALSO DON’T RISK TOPICAL BUILD UP IN FATTY TISSUE FROM SOME OTHER TOPICAL PRODUCTS. (One drop = four sprayes of previous spray bottle)
GREAT FOR MOOD SWINGS AND HEADACHES FROM HORMONE FLUCTUATING AS WE GET OLDER. FAST ACTING. WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN or PREGNANT WOMEN.
No refund on opened products.