Step 1: Complete the FORM below
Step 2: Phone Consultation
Have all your questions answered and discover if our program is a good fit for you.
Step 3: Commitment
Review important paperwork with one of our Remedy Room staff members and commit to your life changing wellness journey.
Step 4: Complete Your Medical Questionnaire
Let us learn about you. Take us through a typical day, tell us about your symptoms, and more.
Step 5: At-Home Blood Work
We have an expert phlebotomist come to your home at a convenient time for you to collect your fasting blood work.
Step 6: Initial Visit with Your Personal Remedy Room Healthcare Team
You Initial Consultation will take anywhere from one to two hours. In this appointment we collect an extensive medical history in order to better understand your story. After select in-office testing, a thorough and customized physical examination, and a comprehensive review of your blood work, we recommend a full treatment plan for your six month program. As your body changes while you work with us, the plan is subject to change as well to ensure we are always best addressing your needs. Keep in mind that The Remedy Room Program is an educational program above all else, with a focus on educating and empowering you to get well and stay well long into your future. We are not here to fix you, but rather to give you the tools and knowledge you need to fix yourself now, and forever.
Step 7: The Process (six months)
The Remedy Room Cellular Healing Program Includes:
- Education: Consider this program a part of your higher education. You will be learning all about your body, how to heal, and how to stay well. The Remedy Room medical team regularly attends conferences and collaborates with integrative physicians around the world in order to stay on the forefront of medicine to ensure that you are receiving the most effective and up to date information and treatments available.
- Plan: A customized and constantly optimized patient plan that may include pharmaceutical grade supplements, medications and other modalities. *additional costs may apply for supplements and medications
- Accountability: Regular in person visits and phone call check in’s where we assess progress and adjust plan if needed. At your first appointment, we schedule all in person visits and phone call visits for the duration of the six month program.
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Coaching: Coaching based around your specific needs and obstacles.
- Testing: In-office testing at each in person visit. (vital signs, body weight, body composition, measurements)
- Bloodwork: Three at-home blood draws over the course of the six month program *Blood tests are typically billed to insurance. Inquire for details.
- Access: Constant access to our cutting edge team via the patient portal.
- Resources: Meal plans, workbooks and other resources that may be helpful to your progress.
To optimize your health, we may require you to make specific changes in your diet, eating habits, and personal routines to produce the best possible results. In our experience, the best and most long-lasting results are achieved when our patients are ready and willing to do what it takes to comply with our recommendations. We also want our patients to understand that natural healing is a process and often requires some leg work. Our practice is not about a quick fix or a magic pill. Chances are that it took several years, even decades for your body to become unbalanced and in its current state of health. It may take some time to bring your system back to a balanced state and it directly depends on how compliant you are with your program.