Remedy Room Keto & Fasting
Remedy Room Keto & Fasting Coach Alexia Bjarkan
🔥 The item you ordered is in high demand.
No worries, we have reserved your order!
*Conditions apply: Weigh-in at The Remedy Room within 3 days of the program start and again after 7-10 days, sharing of meal photos and macro tracking, and following feedback from the coach.
Terms and Conditions
The Remedy Room’ Keto & Fasting Coaching is a consciousness transforming process that inspires and supports clients in achieving their goals, realizing their potential, and upgrading their body, mind, and energy.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and code of practice set by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
5. Client and Coach agree to pay full attention to the conversation and not multitask (e.g., drive, eat, check the phone).
Services- The parties agree to engage in a coaching program. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail and mobile texting in between scheduled meetings. Coach will endeavor to respond within 24 hours.
Schedule- This coaching agreement starts on the date of the first of eight sessions. The program consists of eight coaching sessions via video/phone call for eight consecutive weeks, an email summary of each session with educational resources, guided keto grocery shopping via phone call, guided kitchen inspection via photos, a keto cookbook, a ketone meter, and daily support via email and text. Each coaching session will last on average 60 minutes. Sessions will expire eight weeks after the commencement of agreement unless otherwise agreed with Coach.
Fees- Payment is made by credit card in full and upfront. No refunds except for under circumstances of the money back guarantee.
Limited Liability- Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
Coach Credentialing- Client gives Coach permission to use name, contact information and hours of coaching towards credentialing of any processes as a coach. Client further gives permission for those credentialing agencies to contact Client for verification of information provided. This permission will remain in effect until specifically canceled by Client. Please retain a copy of this agreement for your records.